Royal Equestrian Bedding are suppliers of high quality, highly absorbent, crushed pellet-based horse bedding that is quick and easy to use. Our customers have found swapping to our bedding has been more efficient, which required removing very little bedding each day and found that waste product rots down quicker than any other wood based bedding. This results in a byproduct of slow release, nitrogen-rich, compost.
A straw crushed pellet-based bedding solution
Royal Equestrian Bedding is supplied as a pallet of 67 x 15kg bags, providing huge space saving benefits over conventional bedding products. Conventional bedding requires around 6-9 bags to create an initial bed, plus an additional 1-2 bags per week to replace soiled bedding.
A single pallet of Royal Equestrian Bedding provides a 6-12 month supply of bedding for 1 horse, saving space and money in the process!
- Quick and easy to use
- Made from a very absorbent straw crumble, which eliminates odour
- Very little product waste, as only small amounts of the product required to be changed daily
- Our crushed straw pellets make it easy to bank the sides in the stables
- Suitable for all bedding systems, including rubber matting
- Waste bedding rots down and creates nitrogen-rich compost
- Delivered in crushed pallet form, straight to your door
How to use
Please read the following steps carefully for recommended use of our product. Please contact us if you require any further assistance.
- In order to prepare a 12ft x 12ft stable you will require 8 15kg bags of bedding. If you use rubber matting as a base, you may require less bedding. However, our bedding works best without matting. Please note: if you already have existing bedding in the area, this must be moved prior to use of our product.
- Spread the bedding evenly using a pellet fork or rake, to produce an even 2″ layer. The bedding will expand over time. If you had any existing bedding, you may mix it in with our product at this stage.
- Horse droppings and damp areas of bedding must be removed daily.
Rake the top 2″ of bedding to maintain an even layer and add more bedding as required – 1 bag per week is recommended.
- Any waste bedding can be used as an excellent, high quality fertiliser, allowing the bedding to have a second use.