In order to provide a reliable and smooth delivery service to our customers, our company operates under the following delivery guidelines. Please read this information prior to raising a support request with one of our team regarding your delivery.
- Delivery of goods will normally occur between 2-3 days from the original order date.
- Our delivery hours are Monday – Friday, 9am until 5pm. We do not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
- All deliveries must be signed for by the account holder or a prearranged representative. Deliveries can be delivered to a safe location, without a signature, provided that written confirmation has been provided by the account holder.
- Any orders placed after 12-noon may not be processed until the following working day.
- Our delivery driver(s) may need to contact the account holder, or their designated representative, prior to delivering their order. Please make sure your contact information is up to date in your My Account section of this website.
- All deliveries are delivered to the “curb side” and it is the responsibility of the account holder, or their designated representative, to organise the order to be moved to a more desirable location if required. However, pallet orders will be delivered on vehicles which are equipped with pump trucks in order to aid in delivery and can be used to move the order to a more desirable location at the customers request. Please note, pump trucks do not work well on grass, gravel or steep sloped areas.
- Please note that our delivery vehicles vary in size and our team may contact the account holder in order to arrange delivery. In this case, you will be expected to provide information regarding the acceptable size of the vehicle (7.5 tonne or rigid) that can access your property. You may also be asked to supply directions to your property or any other useful information to be passed on to the driver.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- Our delivery driver(s) will not be expected to put themselves or their vehicle in danger when making a delivery. This includes parking in any areas with would contravene the Highway Code.
- If the delivery point is in an illegal parking area, any parking fines will be the responsibility of the account holder or their designated representative. Please consider the location of the delivery point prior to delivery and inform one of our staff of a more suitable location.
- If there is no forklift available to use when delivering an order, it is the duty of the delivery driver to unload any pallet orders to ground level, within 10 feet of the delivery vehicle.
- If a pump truck is required in order to complete delivery, please consider the location of the drop-off point prior to delivery. Pump trucks cannot be used on grass, gravel or steep sloped areas.
- If the desired location of any delivery requires entering a property with narrow openings or doorways, the driver is not obliged to act on the instructions of the account owner or their designated representative. An alternate location will be agreed and it is the responsibility of the account holder to arrange the order to be moved to the desired location.
- All delivery times stated are subject to change at any time. In this rare occurrence, the account holder will be contacted prior to delivery and an alternative date/time will be agreed.
- All orders may be cancelled up to 24 hours of the original purchase. Please contact us on 0800 022 1862 (Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm) in order to confirm cancellation of any orders placed.
- In the event of returned or refused deliveries, the order will be returned to us and a refund of the original order total will be issued to the account holder. This refund procedure is subject to the condition of the order upon returning to us and must be in a good condition. A delivery charge of £50 + VAT may be charged to returned orders if the customer is found to be at fault. An additional delivery charge of £50 + VAT may also be added to any sequential delivery attempt of an order that has to be re-delivered at a later date.
- If you are unsatisfied with your order, you can return the order to us within 28 days of the date of delivery. Please ensure that the goods are in a good condition and are re-packaged in a suitable manner for transportation. Return costs are the responsibility of the customer and all refunds of goods will be reimbursed within 30 days of the items being received by us.
If you have any questions regarding our delivery/return process, please contact us on 0800 022 1862 and one of our friendly staff will be able to assist you.